DEGASi GPC DEGASSER
- DEGASi® GPC is the right choice of degasser if you are working with 100 % organic solvents in your fluidic line. Example of application areas where this degasser is successfully used are GPC (Gel Permeation Chromatography) and Normal Phase Chromatography.
WHAT IS UNIQUEDEGASi® GPC uses the same 480 µl Systec AF™ degassing membrane as used in DEGASi® Classic. The main difference compared with the DEGASi® Classic is that we use a stented version of the vacuum chamber in the DEGASi® GPC.
The stent is a short piece of a stainless steel tube placed inside the ends of the degassing membrane, in order to make the internal ferrule in the bulkhead to get a better grip. This solution makes an even more secure internal connection when working with 100 % organic solvents in the fluidic line.
With the highly permeable Systec AF™ membrane an internal degasser chamber volume of only 480 µl is sufficient to give you excellent degassing efficiency up to flow rates of approximately 3 ml/min. The time the liquid spends inside the vacuum chamber is correlated to the degassing efficiency, so with higher flow rate the degassing efficiency will be lowered. In many cases the 480 µl vacuum chamber can be used at 5 ml/min with sufficient degassing.
- Ultra-high degassing efficiency
- Fits every system
- Long life expectancy – 5+ yearscontinuous (24/7) running capacity
- Easy to prime
- Extremely quiet
- Closed loop vacuum control means constant vacuum (variable RPM)
- ZHCR® patented control eliminates baseline fluctuations
- Excellent chemical compatibility flow path
- Continuous vacuum system monitoring to ensure optimum operational conditions are maintained
- Advanced error and leak checking functions
- 2-pin vacuum level validation output
- CE & RoHS compliant
Part no. # channels Internal Volume 0001-6622 2 480 µl 0001-6623 3 480 µl 0001-6624 4 480 µl 0001-6625 5 480 µl
3 ml/min (Per Channel)
Degassing Channel Tubing:
Systec AF™ (0.045’’ ID)
Degassing Channel Pressure Rating:
70 PSI (testing pressure)
Systec AF™, PEEK, Glass-filled PTFE
1/4’’-28 UNF threaded flat-bottom port
Size (L x H x B):
263 x 131 x 73 mm
POWER REQUIREMENT USING SUPPLIED AC ADAPTER
100 to 240 VAC (±10 %), 1 A,
50 to 60 Hz (±3 Hz)
Wall Sockets: 4 supplied with AC Adapter, interchangeable: North America/Japan, U.K., Continental Europe, Australia